Welcome

Make sure to check out the the weekly poll. Feel free to answer. If you have a poll you would like to me to put up, just shoot me an email. Also, make sure to check out my Blog list on the right. Myself and Mr. Duke have started a great project called Sportstearsinourbeers. There will be lots of post and podcast coming soon. Thanks for checking us out. Feel free to follow us and we will follow you!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Texas 3 step.



Well, looks the Rangers weren't very happy about us sweeping them at our place. They are going to try and one up us tonight by finishing off a 4 game sweep. I have to be honest, I didn't see this coming. Sure, C.J. Wilson has been pitching very well this year (13-5 with a nice era of 3.02) but I still thought we would win. We were playing good baseball up until this last 3 games. We need to win this 4th game in order to get back on our feet. This will show that we can at least take a punch in the mouth, fall down and stagger our way back to our feet. Sure, it would only be 1-4 against a team we are more than likely going to be fighting for home field advantage with, but a win is a win. We got lucky last night thanks the O's beating the Sox. Seems like they kind of have their number. If there was one bright spot in last nights game, it was Danny V. He went 3-4 and is just a stud at 3rd. I can see why they are calling him the 3rd baseman of the future. It was nice, but it wasn't enough. We are having problems winning right now, but lets hope Franky can put his game face on and get us this win tonight. I know we will still probably win the division, just don't want to win it because another team lost it. I'm not hitting the panic button yet, but if we fail to beat these guys when they come here again on Labor Day weekend....consider the button pushed.

My prescription for a win tonight: Franky can't look like he doesn't care. I hate when he has that face on. We need Mauer to get some big hits. Double plays just aren't doing it in this series. I say we win 7-2. The bats will wake up a little bit.


Fantasy draft results shortly.




No comments: