Welcome

Make sure to check out the the weekly poll. Feel free to answer. If you have a poll you would like to me to put up, just shoot me an email. Also, make sure to check out my Blog list on the right. Myself and Mr. Duke have started a great project called Sportstearsinourbeers. There will be lots of post and podcast coming soon. Thanks for checking us out. Feel free to follow us and we will follow you!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sidefx of the Vikings getting Greg Camarillo

Greg will steal your mom

Stop the press!!! Blockbuster trade!!! No, not really, but this should help. Benny Sapp has been shipped to Miami in exchange for 4th year wide out Greg Camarillo. With Chris Cook and Asher Allen playing well this pre-season and with Winfield healthy, Sapp was expendable. Camarillo stats don't jump out at you (50 catches for 552 yards and no touchdowns), but he is a warm body, that doesn't have a never ending headache, or a bad hip. Who knows, maybe he can be the Greg Lewis of this year. Hey, that one catch made him famous and got him the popular "best play of the year" ESPY.

My prescription for people who aren't happy with the move:

It was Sapp, take 2 Advil (ones that haven't been recalled), watch Cook grow and call me at the Bye Week.

My prescription for people who are happy/indifferent with the move:

Have a beer...on me. You get it.

No comments: