Welcome

Make sure to check out the the weekly poll. Feel free to answer. If you have a poll you would like to me to put up, just shoot me an email. Also, make sure to check out my Blog list on the right. Myself and Mr. Duke have started a great project called Sportstearsinourbeers. There will be lots of post and podcast coming soon. Thanks for checking us out. Feel free to follow us and we will follow you!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

And the results are in......


So here is my draft break down by round. It's a 10 person league with 16 rounds. I started out with the 5th pick. I have posted some comments next to the players. Feel free to let me know what you think.




1. (5) Ray Rice: I think he will continue to dominate like he did last year. Didn't think I would get him, but the 3rd pick took Aaron Rodgers...

2. (16) Reggie Wayne: Stud....enough said

3. (25) Greg Jennings: If Aaron Rodgers is going to blow up this year, let Jennings be a part of that.

4. (36) Brett Favre: This might seem a little early, but all the other QB's were gone.

5. (45) Ronnie Brown: That ankle is fine, and he is ready to play.

6. (56) Visanthe Shiancoe: No Rice, Harvin might die....Shank dog will benefit.

7. (65) Marion Barber: Nice value here with the 65 pick. He will be the starter at some point

8. (76) Santana Moss: McNabb is the best QB he has had. Had almost 1,000 yards last year. Nice pick

9. (85) Donovan McNabb: Still there with the 85th pick....wish I wouldn't have taken Favre so early.

10. (96) New Orleans: Lets hope they keep the pick 6 going.

11. (105) Jerome Harrison: Nice back up against the right team. He carried me in the playoffs last year.

12. (116) Vincent Jackson: Find a team and play. This would be the steal of the draft if you do that buddy.

13. (125) Mohamed Massaquoi: Who???

14. (136) Jerricho Cotchery: Meh, he will be a trade piece I'm sure.

15. (145) Heath Miller: Nice back up TE, probably won't stick around very long.

16. (156) Lawrence Tynes: Wooooo what a steal. Cough




Well, there you have it. That is the roster that will win the league. It might not look like much now, but with trades and everything else that comes along in the season, this is a winning team.



My prescription for a win in week 1 is:



Favre

Rice

Brown

Jennings

Wayne

Moss

Shiancoe

New Orleans D

Tynes




Well, thanks for reading and good luck in your draft. Be happy you aren't playing me. You might actually have a shot at winning.



If you are wondering why there is a picture of captain caveman....that's my team name

No comments: