Welcome

Make sure to check out the the weekly poll. Feel free to answer. If you have a poll you would like to me to put up, just shoot me an email. Also, make sure to check out my Blog list on the right. Myself and Mr. Duke have started a great project called Sportstearsinourbeers. There will be lots of post and podcast coming soon. Thanks for checking us out. Feel free to follow us and we will follow you!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jim Thome Crushes 590 almost 590 ft.






Well, the Twins did it again. They lost. I know I wasn't pressing the panic button earlier, but I think it might be time to start. The focus early and often was on pitching, but it has shifted to hitting for me. I mean, we have been in a number of one run games already this year and it kills me. I admit, I'm a huge Twins Homer, so I was pimping this team all winter. But, it's even getting hard for me to find the bright spots in this line-up. I was expecting us to just bash the ball all over the field and that just hasn't been the case. We have only hit 3 home runs, which yes, is our win total. Does that make you sick? I know it makes me want to puke. The will have to turn things around here pretty dang soon before the media goes on attack.


Last year, they could have been horrible, but still sold out every game due to the brand new Target Field. But this year, you can already hear the boo birds. There is just no reason that we should have lost 2 out of 3 to the A's. I believe I have them winning their division, but I also have/had the Twins winning it all. So, I guess all we can do is wait and see at this moment. But, if they don't start hitting, this is going to be one long summer. I'm still trying to keep the faith, because I think this team has everything we need to win it. So, lets just sit back, drink some beers and keep our fingers crossed.

Also, if you are like me and like to listen to people talk about sports, you should check out the podcast posted on STOB. The crew put up the first podcast and it's gold Jerry, gold!



The "Hot Chick of the Day"

No comments: