Welcome

Make sure to check out the the weekly poll. Feel free to answer. If you have a poll you would like to me to put up, just shoot me an email. Also, make sure to check out my Blog list on the right. Myself and Mr. Duke have started a great project called Sportstearsinourbeers. There will be lots of post and podcast coming soon. Thanks for checking us out. Feel free to follow us and we will follow you!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2011 NFL Mock Draft and a Walk off win. What could be better?

First off, if you are here to see the mock draft, please go to Sports Tears In Our Beers. This is a site that myself and Mr. Duke are running. He did a great job of predicting the draft and I think you will really enjoy it.






Danny boy, oh Danny boy! You were the hero last night my friend. Well, maybe it was the bullpen, but you will get the glory for your walk off base hit. It came in the bottom of the 10th when you had 2 strikes on you. I know you are cocky, but man, did you have to do it with 2 strikes? Either way, it was great and the team really needed it. They got a win over the 2nd team in my weekly power rankings, with one more to go today.





Just a heads up, I will be posting more on STOB now. So, if you like what you were reading here and if you like what Mr. Duke brings to the table, please start going to that site. There will be a ton of post, some combined, some solo and also weekly podcast. The podcast will be up on either Friday night or Saturday morning. So, please read and listen, you just might find out it’s a good time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More Ben less Ken