Welcome

Make sure to check out the the weekly poll. Feel free to answer. If you have a poll you would like to me to put up, just shoot me an email. Also, make sure to check out my Blog list on the right. Myself and Mr. Duke have started a great project called Sportstearsinourbeers. There will be lots of post and podcast coming soon. Thanks for checking us out. Feel free to follow us and we will follow you!

Friday, March 25, 2011

I was really feeling the sidefx of a crap MN sports winter, but I'm back baby!




In the words of the great Slim Shady...."Guess who's back".

It was nice taking a little break away from all the crap that we called sports. I mean, my favorite team, the Gophers' Men's Basketball team really went in the dumps. I'm not even going to get into the Favrings, I mean Vikings. That team was more of a train wreck than Charlie Sheen. That's OK though, we have the Twins starting and a few months for Tubby to right the ship for our Gophers next year. So, today, that is what we will be talking about. Let's take a look at next years Gopher team shall we.

Roster:

Andre Hollins
Austin Hollins
Rodney Williams
Mo Walker
Trevor Mbwake (maybe)
Ralph Sampson
Colt 45
Joe Coleman
Julian Welch
Mavrick
Chip Armelin
Oto
And some others that probably won't see the court.

So, who would you put in your starting line-up? I would have my starting 5 be Julian, Andre, Coleman, Trevor and Mo. I know that gives a young back court, but Andre and Coleman are no joke, they can flat out play. It also gives us a lot of size inside. If Mo can cut down his weight, he could be our Draymond Green. Trevor will be Trevor. It also gives us some great bench players with experience. We all know Tubby likes to play two 5 man squads, so this could be a good idea. I mean, here would be the 2nd five. Chip, Austin, Rodney, Ralph and Colt. Not to mention, the 11th and 12th players would be Mav and Oto....not bad. I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited about this team. Granted, I say that every year and it never really works out. However, I think the 2011-2012 team can really be different. Finger's crossed I guess.

On a side note, is winter ever going to end? This is just getting crazy. Granted, we did see an amazing day on St. Patricks day (Best outdoor drinking day ever), so that was nice. Come on winter, we are all yelling uncle...can you not hear us? I can't even get myself pumped to write about the Twins. If the Dome was fixed, would they have moved games there if snow was still in the air?? Meh, probably not.

On another side note, I want to give a shout out to my buddies blog http://mrdukesthoughts.blogspot.com/ He has some good basketball stuff up there.

Well, that is it for today. See ya soon. Don't forget to vote on the poll.

I know it's a little late, but I wanted to say Welcome to Twins Territory to Tsuyoshi Nishioka. I think this is a great move by the twins and will really set us up in the middle for some years to come.

Welcome (Kangei)   

No comments: