Welcome

Make sure to check out the the weekly poll. Feel free to answer. If you have a poll you would like to me to put up, just shoot me an email. Also, make sure to check out my Blog list on the right. Myself and Mr. Duke have started a great project called Sportstearsinourbeers. There will be lots of post and podcast coming soon. Thanks for checking us out. Feel free to follow us and we will follow you!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Twinks and Vikes

I'm pretty busy at work today, so this post will be short.

Tigers win again this afternoon giving us a nice 6 game lead. That is the biggiest lead we have had all year. Thank you Tigers.

Vikes start off the year tonight and I don't think it will be pretty.

Vikes 14
Saints 31

Sorry for such a short post. I will have a recap of the vikes game tomorrow and a preview of the Twins and Indians as well.

Thanks and go Vikes!

No comments: